Friday, June 26, 2009

Day 1

So this is Day 1 (Day 0 being the transplant yesterday). Max woke up chipper, but is just not feeling all that well. 2 throw ups so far, and now he's taking a nap (12:56 PM), encouraged by morphine. Jamie has left the city for the first time in the last 10 days to spend 2 nights at home with Sam and Bay. Tough for her to leave, but good for everyone that we can take time to recharge our batteries.
I plan to watch a bunch of super-hero movies with Max. Right now the X-Men triliogy is being played often. Max's favorite is #3. He likes Jugernaught. I like #2, but I really just like them all. Iron Man is here and I'm hoping to move it into the viewing rotation soon. I may also try to get the Edward Norton Hulk. We like that. Any other recomendations? How was Daredevil? I hadn't heard much good, but Max would like to see it since we play with Daredevil in the Marvel Alliance video game.
Max and I will also be tackling the Lego Star Wars game some more. Love it.
Just had someone come in and let us know that we will be moving to a bigger room. We'll move over to room 749 later today. Still get a view, but the room is bigger and actually more windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment