Thursday, June 18, 2009

video chat

We thought it might be nice for Max to see others, and for others to see Max, so Jamie and I have webcams and you can do a video chat with us so you can talk with Max. Either Jamie or I will be in the room at all times. Jamie is jamieherlehy@gmail.com, and I am jimmyherlehy@gmail.com. Gmail makes it really easy to do the video chat. Maybe others do also, but we've been happy with this.
We think they have the raqdiation machine fixed now so we'll be back on track for an 8 am session. We'll see. After tomorrow (finishing off our radiation) he will have 4 days of chemo, one day of rest, then one day of chemo before his transplant. They mark these days as day -8, -7 etc. (today is day -7 friday is day -6) The transplant day is day 0. I'm filling you in on this cause I think it's kinda interesting and I may use this terminology in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment